“Kitesegnana” belongs to the famous “Segnana group” at the North part of the lake garda. The name comes from Marco Segnana, who opened more than 35 years ago one of the first watersport centers at lago di garda. At the begin of 2010 the kiteschool started, every year it’s getting bigger, now there are 3 center: the main center at Torbole and 2 at Limone ( Hotel Pier and Villa Romantica).
Mirco is the “founder” of “Kitesegnana” and originally he comes from Sicily and came to the Gardalake about 20 years. After 15 years of windsurf instructor to centre manager, he started in 2010, in collaboration with Segnana, a new challenge: the professional kiteboardingschool KiteSegnana.
- Nationality: Italy / Age: a good-age
- Kiteboarder sice: 2008 / Kite boarder since: 2008
- VDWS kite instructor since: 2010 / VDWS member
- Hobby’s: kite surfing, driving his motorbike, windsurfing, skiing (during winter a professional ski instructor).
This will people say about him: offers a smile to everyone, for any problem there is a solution and without a morning coffee nothing will start.
Marco laid the first foundation stone of the whole Segnana watersport centres and can proudly look back for his more than 35 years of history and experience. Together with Mirco he started in 2010 the Kite Center and became a passionate kite boarder as well.
- Nationality: Italian / Age: top secret
- Kite boarder since: 2008
- Hobby’s: bike & motor cross, windsurfing, kite boarding
- This people say about him: He is a real Italian, enjoys his life and tries to be on the water every possible minute.